The Astral GreenJacket Rescue PFD is Astral’s most innovative and comfortable rescue vest. This already great jacket has also been updated with an EVA Molded Central Pocket. Tested in the most extreme environments and situations. This jacket certainly continues to be the only choice for the world’s best river guides and expedition paddlers alike.
Astral GreenJacket Rescue PFD Features
- A two-panel fit system designed to eliminate ride-up. It also allows for maximum mobility.
- An adjustable torso heigh for a customizable fit.
- All Astral jackets are PVC free. As little as possible goes to waste and as a result, this is an environmentally-friendly life jacket
- “Flotation” armor plating along the sides of the vest protects your ribs and vitals from impact.
- An EVA Molded Central Pocket with lots of compartments so you always have room to stow your gear in an organized manner.
- Storage space in the front of the jacket designed to pair with the Astral Throw Rope. Buy them together for a complete kit!
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- US Coast Guard Certificated Type V PFD.
Are you ready to take your jacket and go pro? Sierra South offers an annual guide school.
Do you have any questions? Please Contact Us to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff