The Kokatat Men’s NeoCore Longsleeve is made from a lightweight 0.5mm neoprene fabric. This shirt helps regulate body temperature by reducing the effect of evaporative heat loss. This is a result of a combination of features. For example, they feature a plush polyester inner lining that is comfortable against the skin. It also helps to retain less water. Equally important is the Durable Water Resistant (DWR) coating on the outer surface.
Kokatat Men’s NeoCore Longsleeve Feature
- 4-way stretch 86% polyester/14% spandex outer layer for good mobility, durability, water-shedding, and quick dry times
- 0.5mm neoprene middle layer provides thermal insulation
- The plush polyester inner layer is comfortable against the skin and retains less water, as a result the user stays more comfortable
- DWR coating for water resistance and provides less evaporative heat loss
- Lycra underarm panels
- Paddling specific pattern
- For cleaning directions check out Kokatat’s production use and care guide here.
Do you have any questions? Please Contact Us to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff