The Kokatat Men’s NeoCore Shorts are made from a lightweight 0.5mm neoprene fabric. These shorts helps regulate body temperature by reducing the effect of evaporative heat loss. This is a result of a combination of features. For example, they feature a plush polyester inner lining that is comfortable against the skin. It also helps to retain less water. Equally important is the Durable Water Resistant (DWR) coating on the outer surface.
Kokatat Men’s NeoCore Shorts Feature
- 4-way stretch 86% polyester/14% spandex outer layer for good mobility, durability, water-shedding, and quick dry times
- 0.5mm neoprene middle layer provides thermal insulation
- The plush polyester inner layer is comfortable against the skin and retains less water, easily enabling the user to stay more comfortable
- DWR coating for water resistance and provides less evaporative heat loss
- Paddling specific pattern
- For cleaning directions check out Kokatat’s production use and care guide here.
Do you have any questions? Please Contact Us to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff