A full-fingered version of NRS’s popular Boater’s Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are purpose-built for maximum sun (UPF 50+). They also excel at blister protection and all-day comfort. Whether you’re pushing rubber, paddling a kayak, or stand up paddling these gloves superior grip will give you an edge.
NRS Cove Gloves Feature:
- Perfect for warm-weather adventures, H2Core™ Rashguard fabric on the back of the hand and between fingers dries quick and wicks excess moisture.
- Amara® synthetic leather palm offers an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Silicone accents on the palm provide a super sticky grip in any condition and vent holes increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
Do you have any questions? Please Contact Us to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff