The 2019 WRSI Current Helmet design provides the maximum safety for all whitewater boaters. This helmet is particularly popular with kayakers. The Current redefined paddling helmets by introducing advanced safety technologies in a package the everyday boater can afford. This is the most popular helmet we sell; comfortable and secure all day it’s easy to see why.
2019 WRSI Current Helmet Features
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Interconnected straps securely hold the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. In other words as the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold it firmly in place.
- The helmet comes in three sizes and is designed to fit a wide range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
Do you have any questions? Please Contact Us to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff