Used // A Minus Condition NRS Expedition Series E-140 Self-Bailing Raft
When you need an inflatable raft that can do it all, look no further than these A Minus Condition NRS Expedition Series E-140 Self-Bailing Rafts. These ultra tough 14 footers are great for fishing, mutliday outings and adrenaline-filled crew paddling.
These NRS Expedition Series E-140 Self-Bailing Rafts have an A rating which means these boats are in like new condition. When Sierra South purchased MRA in 2022 we combined our fleets, and these boat simple don't match.
All of the boats are in the same great condition, with a only a few bomber patches per boat. The example boat in the photo is NRSW01, individual photos are available upon request.
NRS Expedition Series E-140 Self-Bailing Rafts Features
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 82" maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a drybox, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-140 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
Our Guide Manager reviews and rates all used the rafts that we sell. Major issues will be noted, but minor and cosmetic issues might not be listed. Please Contact Us for more information or to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff.