Used A Condition RMR Storm Raft
The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5-foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running Class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18″ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
These RMR Storm self bailing rafts have an A rating which means these boats are in like new condition. When Sierra South purchased MRA in 2022 we combined our fleets, and these boat simple don't match.
All of the boats are in the same like-new condition. The example boat in the photo is RMRH1006D818, individual photos are available upon request.
Rocky Mountain Raft Storm Self-Bailing Rafts Features
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), a simple lace-free design
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
Our Guide Manager reviews and rates all used the rafts that we sell. Major issues will be noted, but minor and cosmetic issues might not be listed. Please Contact Us for more information or to speak with one of the experienced boaters on staff.