The 9′ NRS Tyrant 4 Inflatable SUP Board is your magic carpet for surfing river and ocean waves. This SUP gives you wave-shredding performance unrivaled by other inflatables as a result of its sporty lines, grippy deck surface, stomp pad. It also has interchangeable fins.
This green and white Tyrant SUP is in B- condition. B- condition SUP will have scratches and signs of wear, however, they hold air. This SUP’s condition rating is listed on the additional information tab. Our full rating system can be viewed on our Consignment Program Information page.
9′ NRS Tyrant 4 Inflatable SUP Features
- Inflatable construction makes it easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- This SUP has a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement. This is due to how the 4″ thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi.
- At 34 inches wide and 9 feet long, the Tyrant is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- When you’re not challenging waves, the Tyrant’s sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable and interchangeable fins let you select the combination that gives you the best control for the conditions.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Attach your SUP leash to the stainless steel D-ring at the back of the board, and you’re ready to hit the water.
SUP Classes Available:
New to stand-up paddleboarding and want to learn the basics? Check our Sierra South’s SUP classes. You get three to four hours with an instructor by your side, beginning with a thorough introduction to the boards and gear, then you’ll head to Lake Isabella for further SUP (stand up paddleboard) instruction and time to try out your new skills.
Sierra South does not accept returns on ANY sale items or used gear or boats. All used gear, kayaks, rafts, and SUPs are sold as-is. Please carefully review the additional information section and Contact Us if you have any additional questions.