Shipping Gear & Apparel
|Order Total||Shipping Price|
|Oversized Item||$65 per item|
Purchases are shipped UPS Ground or USPS Ground and take 3-7 business days to reach destination.
Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and packing orders before shipment.
Returns & Exchanges
Sierra South does not accept returns on ANY sale items or used gear.
- Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please call to obtain a Return Authorization number* (RA#).
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Returned or exchanged items must be in new, resaleable condition, with all packaging and tags intact to receive credit.
- Sierra South will exchange an item on sale, IF we currently have it in stock. When you call for a RA# we will set aside the item/size you are exchanging. No refunds will be made, if we cannot replace the item with a different color/size.
- Once we receive the returned item; your original form of payment will be credited and we will re-ring the new item with return shipping fees. Please note that this will be two seperate transactions due to our credit card processor/PayPal accounts.
If using USPS Mail return to:
P.O. Box 1909
Kernville, Ca. 93238
If using UPS or FedEx, return to:
11300 Kernville Rd.
Kernville, Ca. 93238
*To obtain a Return Authorization number or for any questions please call 1-800-376-7303 or e-mail us at email@example.com
All sales limited to the stock on hand.
Please call us at 1-800-376-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote when ordering a kayak.
The charge for shipping a new or used kayak to a freight terminal or to a business address* estimated $180-200+, depending on the size of the kayak and how far it needs to go.
*Residential delivery is possible for an additional charge.
- Expedited shipping is not available for kayaks.
- Boats 9’+ may have higher shipping costs.
- Sierra South accepts new kayak returns within 30 days of purchase.
- Please call for a Return Authorization number (RA).
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. These costs vary from $180-$200+ depending on the size of the kayak and geographical region.
- Returned kayaks must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all packaging and tags intact to receive credit. Credit will not be given for the original shipping fees.
- Sierra South does not accept returns on new kayaks on sale and used kayaks.
New arrivals might not be listed on the web site. If you do not see the boat you are looking for, or have questions, please call 1-800-376-7303 or email email@example.com
Shipping Rafts & SUPs
All sales limited to stock on hand.
- Mini Me, Inflatable Kayak, and Inflatable Standup Paddleboard (SUP)* shipping is $50.00.
- Raft shipping is $150.00.
- Any accessories included may cost extra to ship.
- We ship rafts via UPS directly to your home or business.
* Hard shell SUPs will ship like a kayak, please see kayak shipping.
- Sierra South accepts new raft returns within 30 days of purchase. Please call for a Return Authorization number (RA).
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. These costs vary depending on the size of the raft and geographical region.
- Returned rafts must be in new, resaleable condition, with all packaging and tags intact to receive credit. Credit will not be given for the original shipping fees.
- All sales are final on new rafts & SUPs on sale and used rafts & SUPs.
New arrivals might not be listed. If you do not see the boat you are looking for, or have questions, please call us at 1-800-376-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Store Pick Up
All items are available for FREE in-store pickup. Just select “in-store pickup” during check out and we will set your order aside; ready when you are. Located in Kernville, Ca., just about 3 hours from Los Angeles, our store is in the perfect location to save on shipping when purchasing a boat.
11300 Kernville Rd.
Kernville, Ca 93238
Sierra South carries quality gear, clothing, and footwear by top manufacturers. We use this gear! But, things happen…
Most warranties are the “manufactuer warranty” NOT a Sierra South warranty.
- Many manufacturers handle their warranties in-house and others will want you to go through us.
- We suggest you first try contacting the manufactuer of your warranty item.
- Please keep your receipt as some warranties are time sensitive.
- The manufactuer will let you know the process of your warranty OR if you need to contact us.
We are here if you need us!
Sierra South has a great online used Boat Barn. We sell lots of used kayaks, rafts, and SUPs! Let us sell your boat for you on consignment. Just bring us your used boat, fill out the required paperwork and we’ll do all the work.
- We ship your kayak anywhere in the U.S., and often sell them right here in Kernville.
- Sierra South takes a 25% consignment fee, if you turn your dollars into store credit. This store credit can be used in our store anytime for anything and does not expire.
- We take a 30% consignment fee, if you would like it to go straight to your pocket. A check will be issued within 2-3 weeks of the sale of your kayak.
- You do not get paid for the kayak until it sells, ships and is accepted by the buyer.
- You can set the price on your kayak, or we would be happy to suggest a price for you based on the condition of the boat and current market value.
- You own the boat and can take it out of the consignment program at anytime.
Sierra South reserves the right to refuse kayaks we consider un-sellable (beat up dinosaurs).